Thursday, April 4, 2013

On My Way

Sometimes Most of the time I have trouble staying motivated to complete a task or reach a goal.  In the last year I've started a new job and I now have a boss, we'll call her Uber Boss, who is all about goal setting, reflection, feelings, etc about work, effectiveness, roles, etc.  I've never talked about myself, good and bad, so much in my life!  But she's really starting to make an impact on me and the way I think.  So, here I am, ready to work on the same journey, but in my personal life.  

A little about me.  I'm 35 years old and work at a college in Texas.  While I've held other jobs, my career has always been in a college/education setting.  No, I am not a professor.  But I do teach.  I'm sure we'll get into all that another time.  I am engaged to a great guy.  We've been together for almost four years.  We have a nice home, five pets (The Menagerie), lots of toys and lots of fun.  Our family is a little bit bigger than just the two of us for about half of every year.with regular visits from my mom and my step-son.  There's also a step-daughter who chooses not to be included in our family that I might mention once in a while.  

That's a lot of info without a lot of info.  Personally, I'm funny, overweight, I like to craft, I'm loud and quiet at the same time.  And I have trouble with feelings, motivation, follow through, and personal reflection.  Yikes!  Maybe I should be starting counselling instead of a blog!

Welcome to my journey finding a better me!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I'm following along and look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete